Sports Timing & Software, Inc. has been providing Swim and Dive Meet electronic timing and data management services for 20 years. The owners have a combined experience of over 56 years running swim meets and are both former swimmers and coaches. If you peruse our upcoming meets page you can see the range of meets that we run, but below is a general list of the types of meets we run regularly:
- Summer League Swimming Championships
- SCISA and SCHSL High School swimming dual meets, Invitationals, and State Championships
- Age Group /Senior Swimming Invitationals, and Championships
- NCAA Collegiate Dual Meets, Swimming and Diving Invitationals and Championships (SEC, ACC, NJCAA, BIG EAST)
- AAU Diving Invitationals
Includes setting up, testing, running, and breaking down the timing equipment.
Can provide all required equipment for the event, use the facility’s equipment, or a combination.
- Includes providing backup equipment
- Interfacing with and management of scoreboard
- Includes a timing equipment operator for the event – one per course
All operators are experienced in troubleshooting and correcting issues with minimal event stoppage
Running the event software- HyTek, TouchPad and OmadaTrak Meet Keeper for Diving.
All operators are USA Swimming certified admin officials and/or admin referees.
Includes setting up the meet database, receiving all entries through our online entry process, processing all entries and creating required pre-meet reports, running the software during the meet, and creating all required post meet reports.