Sports Timing & Software, Inc. has been providing Swim and Dive Meet electronic timing and data management services for almost 20 years. The owners have a combined experience of over 50 years running swim meets and are both former swimmers and coaches. If you peruse our upcoming meets page you can see the range of meets that we run, but below is a general list of the types of meets we run regularly:
- Summer League Swimming Championships
- SCISA and SCHSL High School swimming dual meets, Invitationals, and State Championships
- Age Group /Senior Swimming Invitationals, and Championships
- NCAA Collegiate Dual Meets, Swimming and Diving Invitationals and Championships (SEC, ACC, NJCAA, BIG EAST)
- AAU Diving Invitationals
- Includes setting up, testing, running, and breaking down the timing equipment.
- Can provide all required equipment for the event, use the facility’s equipment, or a combination.
- Includes providing backup equipment
- Interfacing with and management of scoreboard
- Includes a timing equipment operator for the event – one per course
- All operators are experienced in troubleshooting and correcting issues with minimal event stoppage
Data Management Service:
- Running the event software- HyTek, TouchPad, OmadaTrak Diving Software, DiveMeets
- All operators are certified admin officials and/or admin referees
- Includes setting up the meet database, receiving all entries, processing all entries and creating required pre-meet reports, running the software during the meet, and creating all required post meet reports.
Top Times Database Management:
- We currently manage a top times database for the SC High School and the SC Independent School Association. Please see the top times database link at the top of the page.
- If you are interested in a similar database for your high school league, summer league, or YMCA league, please contact us for pricing.
To obtain more information and pricing on our timing and data management services, please complete the form below: